Thursday, March 30, 2006

hey

havent posted in a day or two wasnt here but 30 mins yesturday that was good here today it may be awhile
may get to see jc selah and haven next weekend i cant wait i have seen selah once she is changing so much she is cutting like 3 teeth now eating like crazy she is getting big
cant wait!!!!!

my dad has soom jars out for me in S.C. well one of the stores got broke into and all they stole was my jar well it was on the front page of the index journal in greenwood where I am from
and they said it was on the news but i dont know there was only about 20 in the jar but that is pretty sad that they took that.

well side is still hurting but hopefuly getting better i hope it goes away soon it is gettin old

talk to you soon love all chris

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Ducklings said...

Chris -
Hey Chickie...I hope JC and the girls get to come out and visit with you next weekend - I know that would make you smile! We will pray for relief of the pain in your side. You keep getting better, and get home to us soon! We miss and love you.
Alana & kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home