Thursday, March 23, 2006

haven is here

thank God Haven made no problems we have had fun!! i am glad she came wish Sealy was here but this is good for me and haven. She had so much fun flying she loves it it make me nervous.
today i am at the clinic. My back/side has been hurting i cant sleep on my side and cant touch it feels like something sticking me sharp they say it is shingles so i have take something for that iv but i can take it with me in a bag feels like a purse.

wish i could be home for Easter but I don't think it will be till may 4 or 5 not sure yet it would be great if i could be home by then selah's first watch her find eggs
you can pray for that and my side to stop hurting 'that is all my problems right now

love everyone miss you all too write back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home