Friday, February 24, 2006

My Family Gets to Visit

Tonight my dad, stepmom, and my 2 sisters will get to stay with me from South Carolina. This will be the FIRST TIME EVER that my mom and stepmom will stay in the same place overnight. I am so thankful that my family has overlooked years of problems and not speaking to one another to be here for me over the last 7 months. My mom and stepmom are becoming friends and they are shopping together and it just feels right. My sisters and I have always been close, but we have gotten even closer as well. I still am praying that my dad gets back to God before it's too late. I'd like for you all to pray for that when you pray for me.

My counts have dipped a little, but that's because they have stopped giving me shots to boost my counts. But according to the doctor and nurses today at the clinic everything is graphting as it is supposed to. They won't know for sure until a couple of days from now when they give me that painful bone marrow test. I really need prayer then because for those that don't know that is the most painful 2 minutes I think you can ever have. Ask JC sometimes to describe it.

At any rate for the most part I feel tired because I'm not used to being able to walk a lot and move around all the time so my body is adjusting. I get to see my girls next week so that will help a lot. Terri Head is going to try and fly with my girls on Wednesday.

Thanks for all your prayers and for keeping up with me on this blog and giving me encouragement. I love you all.

Chris

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Ducklings said...

Chris,
That is awesome news!!!! I know you are super excited to have company again. We are praying for you daily, and we will add your father to our prayer list as well as peace during your bone marrow test. We miss you lots.
Love,
Alana & Kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home