Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I get to see the girls tomorrow

It has been over 30 days now, but tomorrow my girls fly in at 12 noon and I get to see them for the first time since I left White House. My counts shot up to over 13 yesterday, but that was because of a shot they give to boost my counts. It looks like they will be giving me my bone marrow test on Friday. The prayer for that would be that there are no leukemia residuals left in my marrow. That would mean that this has been a success so far. The counts are a good indicator that the transplant worked, but they said the best way to tell is my the bone marrow test. Also please pray for my girls to have a safe flight.

Chris

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Ducklings said...

Chris -
that is soooo awesome, I can only imagine how excited the girls are to see their mommy. Have a great visit and we will continue to pray for you and your bone marrow test. Miss ya lots.

Love,
Alana & kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home